August 04, 2016 3 min read 8 Comments
1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
1 1/4 cups (10 oz.) dark brown sugar
2 tablespoons milk or cream
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 (5.1 oz.) pkg vanilla instant pudding
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups (240 grams) all purpose flour
1 package semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Cream butter and brown sugar.
2. Add egg, milk, and vanilla. Beat until fluffy.
3. Add pudding mix, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Beat on medium to medium-high until fully incorporated and mixture is fluffy.
4. Add flour all at once, beat on low until fully incorporated (but no more than necessary).
5. Add chocolate chips and mix on low or by hand until chips are evenly distributed.
6. Refrigerate dough for 3-4 days for best flavor, or feel free to bake them right away! For best results let dough chill in fridge for at least an hour before cooking.
7. Shape into golf ball sized balls and bake at 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes (or until lightly browned but middle still appears soft).